This is the things I’ve won at a workplace charity auction.
- Abseiling adventure in Blue Mountains – $60
- Pixel art or caricature by Vela Noble – $100
- Creating a futuristic movie with SFX – $40
- Playing with a virtual reality dev kit – $10
- A day of general aviation – $750
- 30 Argentinean Alfajores with 2 jars of Dulce de Leche – $80
- 1:1 Hypnosis session – $50
- 90 mins Tai Chi(太极) premium lesson – $50
- Tang China Poetry 101 – $10
- Hands-on introduction to sailing in Sydney harbour – $150
- A coworker will make me coffee for a week – $30
- Basic AcroBalance Lesson – $30
- Learning how to dance to Michael Jackson’s Thriller – $10
Can’t even decide which of them sounds more exciting and which I’m gonna do first!
The only thing I don’t understand is why so few people have shown interest. (Except for the flying item, where we had a good old bidding war) How come among almost 800 people nobody is as excited about the Thriller dance as I am?
Oh well, it all worked out to my advantage! It turns out, money can by happiness after all. The price: $1370.